2 videos a month?! OH dear, and here I was thinking this was a schedule for the next DECADE! I have a big pile of planned videos, but who knows if I'll even be able to make 2 a YEAR!
I wasn't really voting at all myself, I didn't want to push you to do this stuff. I will be happy with whatever you'll deliver.......... although being a tiny weeny bit less scary than Hellraiser would be ... appreciated, heh.
When it comes to me, seeing another Pixels as Big as Cats would make me happy, and I bet it wouldn't be that hard to make either.
2 videos a month?! OH dear, and here I was thinking this was a schedule for the next DECADE! I have a big pile of planned videos, but who knows if I'll even be able to make 2 a YEAR!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't really voting at all myself, I didn't want to push you to do this stuff. I will be happy with whatever you'll deliver.......... although being a tiny weeny bit less scary than Hellraiser would be ... appreciated, heh.
When it comes to me, seeing another Pixels as Big as Cats would make me happy, and I bet it wouldn't be that hard to make either.